AS00392 - Wychwood Waders
- Please contact your sales agent to find out about our great GORGE bundle deal.
Tough and hardwearing yet incredibly lightweight, these breathable waders offer security and comfort for anglers that are active and on the move.
The microporous coating features a structure made up of tiny holes which not only prevents liquid water from penetrating the fabric but also allows individual particles of water vapour to pass through which means the fabric is super waterproof and highly breathable.
Delivering 20,000mm Hydrostatic Head and 4,000g/m2 breathability rating, these waders are designed to perform to a very high standard.
The coating combined with a tough, durable face means that Wychwood Waders are reliable and comfortable to wear the whole year through.
- Stay Dry System, Super lightweight, robust and hard wearing, highly waterproof and breathable construction
- 100& Nylon with DWR Finnish, 20,000 Hydrostatic head / 4,000/M2 breathability
Sonic Welding across all seams
- Five layer construction across high wear areas for maximum durability
- Ergonomic make up without any side seams for greater durability and freedom of movement
- Adjustable shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable and close fit, to eliminate current drag
- Taped, spacious front pocket with water resistant zip
- Two internal pockets, one featuring a clear-welded pocket providing waterproof security for valuables
- Daisy chain lanyard for essentials
- Adjustable top edge for fitted feel, ideal for deep wading
- Gravel Guard, hardwearing, wader fabric featuring elasticated gravel guard with stainless steel boot lace hook, for extra protection.
Wychwood Wading Boots new
contact your sales agent to find out about our great GORGE bundle deal.
A wading boot needs to be many things, solid, yet lightweight, snug fitting, yet extremely comfortable, durable and hardwearing.
They also need to give you security when wading in any environment, to provide traction on the most slippery of surfaces, from steep grass banks to weed covered rocks, you need to have faith in where you put your feet!
These Gorge wading boots tick all the boxes for a high-end wading boot, easy on and easy off, they are light and comfortable and offer loads of support in all the right places, once your feet are in them you feel safe and sound ready to take on any terrain, allowing you to fish in confidence.
- Hardwearing supportive PVC toe and ankle protection
- Leather mid-section with Rip-stop uppers
- Quick drying materials
- Looped 'pull' cord on ankle, so boots can be slipped on fast
- Padded and lined, high-top tongue for additional comfort
- Large gusseted tongue, for ease of use
- Locking D ring for gravel guard hooks, for added protection
- Looped laces quick and easy fastening
- EVA sole for a comfortable and cushioning fit